2. Any information you enter on our platform or give us in any other way, also automatically (for example „cookies“), will be received and stored by us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. The information collected by audiolize.net is used for general purposes, such as trying to understand user preferences; conduct user research; fulfill user's requests for products and services; improve services provided; contact users; anonymous internal and external reporting requirements; customize promotional and advertising content users see and any other such general uses.
3. Personal information which we collect shall include information such as
10. audiolize.net is committed to handling your personal information with the highest standards of security information. audiolize.net shall maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the secrecy of the personal information, and will test its security systems on a regular basis.
11. In general, audiolize.net will communicate with its users via email. audiolize.net further reserves the right to use your email address to send you other communications, such as periodic newsletters, user questionnaires and surveys, and any other communications.
12. You will be able to choose whether to receive these communications, in whole or in part, upon completing the registration process or at any time thereafter, by changing your notification settings as instructed on the platform.